Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Christmas time!!

This weekend it hit me. We are so close to Christmas. It's next week. It's crazy how time flies by!! This weekend we went to my Grandfather's Christmas party. He is so cute. He seemed so happy to have everyone come to his party. However, I have to give a lot of the credit to my Aunt Kathy because she is really the person who put it all together. It was lovely and the food was great!!! Today we went to my Grandmother's house in Winter Haven. We always get all of my mom's side of the family together the Saturday before Christmas to celebrate Christmas. We eat and eat, then open gifts, then eat some more. The kids were so good. They had such a wonderful time. They played outside and rode their bikes all afternoon. It was a beautiful day!! On our way home we went to my Uncle Gary's house to see it. He just moved there and his house is gorgeous!! I am really happy for him.

Tomorrow Noah is going to be an angel in the church Christmas program. I will post pictures if I can later. He is so excited about it.

On a different note, tomorrow is exactly one year ago that Matt had his biopsy of his chest and was diagnosed with cancer. We didn't know what kind of cancer it was or how severe it was, we just knew it was bad. But God brought him through it and now he can stand here and say that he is CANCER FREE!!! He has been clear for four months now and doing EXCELLENT!!! I am so incredibly thankful to God for giving me a second chance with my husband and for providing for us in our time of need. I thank all of you for your love, support, and friendship this past year. No words could express how grateful we truly are for each of you!!! Merry Christmas!

No comments: