Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter...

Happy belated Easter! We had an excellent Easter. Let's see where do I want to begin. Saturday Matt worked at the fire station and came home Sunday morning. Talin, my new nephew, spent the night with the boys and I. He slept through the night until 5am. It took him 1.5 hrs to eat his bottle, then he spit up twice, decided to play and refuse to go back to sleep until 0715 which was the time that I needed to get up. I got up and got in the shower which woke him back up. The boys got up about 0745 and played on the bed with him while I got ready. FINALLY Matt got home. Together we conquered getting ourselves ready for church along with 3 boys. We were ready to go load up in the car for church when all of the sudden Talin spit up ALL OVER Matt. When I say all over I mean everywhere. His clothes, the kitchen floor, and of course Talin. So being the wonderful mother that I am I cleaned Talin up while repeatedly scolding my own children that we don't play in vomit. Then I had to clean the kitchen up while Matt was changing. Matt decided that Talin must have not liked his Easter outfit. We got to church about 15 minutes late. It was a really great service. After church we all took a 2.5 hr nap. I definitely needed it because I had been up since 0500. When we woke up, Noah make cupcakes to take to my parents house and we went over there. We played on the jet ski's, swam in their pool and visited until 0900pm. Then we came home and went to bed. It was a fun and busy weekend. We are now refreshed and ready to start a new fun filled week.

No comments: