Friday, April 3, 2009

Long time no post... Again




Ok, so as you can tell I am no longer the best blogger in the world. Life is crazy and technology is time consuming. I joined facebook so I do the majority of catching up on there. It has been a fun thing to do. So you are probably asking "what's new"? Well here goes...

-Logan turned 3 years old on Febuary 12th.He is so funny. His new thing that he says all of the time is "umm, let me think about that for a moment" while he puts his finger on his cheek. He doesn't even know he is funny. He loves to play outside. The dirtier he gets the better.
-Noah is now playing baseball every Saturday. He is on a team with Reece and Charlie. He plays first base or third base. It is probably the cutest thing to watch. Not that I am at all prejudice. He is almost done with his preschool. They have their graduation in the beginning of May.
-Matt is working at the same firestation 36. He is doing really well. He starts playing on our church softball team tonight. He is really excited about it!
-I have been very busy with work and being a mommy. Nothing really new as far as I am concerned. Still praying for a miracle to have a baby.

That's about it. The Butschek family in a nut shell.

No comments: