Thursday, July 31, 2008

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

NO MORE RADIATION!!! We are officially done with all cancer related treatments today. Matt has a PET scan scheduled in August. Other than that, no more shots, IV's, surgeries, or radiation!! Praise God!! We are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Matt will start back at work on Monday morning on light duty. He is looking forward to coming back to work. The kids had their last swimming lessons today. I am very glad to have them done. The last few classes Logan has not wanted to cooperate very well. Let's just say it has been a bit of a chore getting him to work. I am scheduled to work again tomorrow. I am kind of getting a little burnt out of working all of the extra hours that I have been working, but hey... it's job security and a pay check. At least I like what I do for a living. Anyways, I will write more later when the kids aren't running around so crazy.

No comments: