Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Matt's birthday...

Yesterday Matt turned 34! Happy Birthday old guy!!!! I can say that because I will always be younger and crazier than him. We had a great day. I had my nephew Reece and My mom and I took my boys and Reece to Rock Springs/Kelly Park to play while Matt had radiation and then Matt brought lunch and met us there when he was done. We played in the springs, played in the sand, and went on the nature trails. We had a blast! When we got home, everyone napped and then we went to swimming lessons. Both boys did awesome! Reece hung out and swam in the pool with them too. We ate a big dinner together with my parents. Matt went to the fire station and hung out there and ate with them and played cards. All in all, we had a great day and Matt was very blessed! His big birthday treat will be this weekend. I am taking him out of town with no kids. We are taking the jet ski's and going to New Port Richie. I'll fill you in later on the details later. I'm at work so I need to go.

No comments: