Friday, July 11, 2008

Matt started his radiation therapy yesterday. He is doing good so far. He went on Wednesday and got all marked up so they know where to go. He will undergo 3 weeks of radiation. I will keep you updated on his progress. The kids are doing wonderful! They are done with their first session of swim lessons today and they start the second session Monday. I have been working a lot lately. I am ready for another vacation. Work has been extremely busy and stressful. However, that means there is good job security. Next Friday Matt will get his port removed. He is really excited about this because it is one more step back to being normal and he will be able to begin to work out again. Well I hate to make this a short blog, but Logan is now climbing all over me and making it very difficult to write any more. Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: