Friday, September 12, 2008

Here's the scoop...

Well we have moved out of our house as of today for who knows how long. There is so much mold I don't know where to begin telling you the story. Basically, we had our house flooded because our windows leaked and our air conditioning unit leaked. We need to replace our entire air conditioning unit. We have torn up all of the carpet down stairs and the tile as well as all of the base boards. We are not going to put in our wood floors obviously until we get this problem solved. As far as the upstairs is concerned, we need to tear up all of the carpet on the stairs. We have to move all of our clothes, bedding, mattresses, etc. out of our house. Yeah, very overwhelming!!! So, sorry I have not blogged in a while. Been very busy with a sick family and a crazy house situation. But the reality is... we have already been through the worst. You know, not even 6 months ago, I didn't know if my husband was going to live. So my house is not cancer, surgery, or anything serious like that. It is all material stuff. The important thing is that we found out our problem and my family is safe.

On a lighter note, my kids are growing up so fast!! Noah has his 4 year old birthday in about 2 weeks and he is going to start preschool. He is totally in love with anything spiderman. He is so smart and witty. He says the funniest things. Logan is 2.5 years old. He is talking up a storm. Sometimes I think he talks just to hear himself. He is our "Mr. Me too". Everything that Noah does and says, he wants to do or repeat. He is our comedy relief. They are both truly precious gifts from God! Matt is doing well. He still has his cough from the mold, but he went to the doctor and got some different medication. His PET scan results came back with a clean bill of health. PRAISE GOD!!! He is so precious to me! He is such a wonderful husband. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful man!!! We started our infertility treatments again. Hopefully we will be blessed with another child soon. I am working a lot at the hospital and continue to try to be there for my kids so I don't miss an ounce of their life. Tricky I know. All in all, we are very blessed and very loved and I thank all of you for being a part of our lives.

No comments: