Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not a lot has gone on since I have last posted. We are still living at my parents house and will probably be here for at least 3 more weeks. Everyone is doing well. We are finally starting to feel a little bit better. I kind of had an emotional day. My friend Carrie and her husband John delivered their first baby and things did not turn out so well for them. Carrie is healthy and fine, however, their little girl is not. She had very thick meconium (baby poop) inhaled into her lungs at birth. She is having a really hard time breathing and keeping her oxygen in her blood. She is on a ventilator and is in a lot of need of our prayers. She has improved a little bit since this morning, but she needs to continue to get better. So you ask... why am I blogging about my friends personal business. The answer is because they are desperate for God to do his work in their baby's life and they need everyone to pray for her. So I know that God has a plan for this little girl's life and this is going to be a testimony of his goodness and faithfulness. We all just need to be faithful and do our part and pray as well.

No comments: