Monday, September 1, 2008

We have bunk beds...





This week we moved Logan into Noah's room and they are doing really well with it. Our friends John, Carmen, and Kendrish Aker's came over and helped carry the bed up stairs and put it together for the boys. The kids were so excited. All of Logan's clothes are all moved in and everything! We have only had a few incidences where they have been wild monkey's, but overall they understand the rules of the bed and know that it is a privilege. Yesterday the kids started to get a croupy sounding cough. I am hoping that it is nothing major. It is hard to tell if it is because they have been staying in the house or if they are starting to get sick. When I give them cold/cough/allergy medicine though it takes care of the problem right away. Who knows! We have been shopping for flooring everyday trying to find what we like for a reasonable price. It is very difficult. Hopefully we will hear from our insurance adjuster tomorrow. We are also waiting to hear from a mold and moisture guy. Tomorrow I have jury duty. Fun stuff!! Matt is making me crazy!!!! I am sitting here blogging and he comes into the office where I am and starts to move very heavy furniture. Finally after a few scolding words by me and he telling me that he feels fine and to call his surgeon to tell me that he is fine, he finally gives in and lets me help him. What am I going to do with him? Just continue to love him with all of my heart I guess! Lt. Willis, if you read this... you have my full blessing to kick Matt's butt in his workout this week. If he feels he can move furniture, than I am sure you can come up with some routine to make him burn a few muscles!!! P.S. Time for dinner again! On that note, I think I need to go supervise my wonderful husband!!

No comments: