Monday, September 22, 2008

Overdue update...

We are doing well. Still no progress on the house. None at all. I am a little bit discouraged about that. However, it has been really nice to be able to stay at my parents house. They have been so wonderful to us!!! I don't know what I would do without them! They are a true gift from God. Noah started his first day of preschool today. Yes, I did get a little bit teary eyed watching him walk in to the classroom and become a truly "big boy". He was so excited about going to school. Logan kept asking what Noah was doing and when he would be back. He did good though. He went with my sister and I shopping and had a special day of his own. He is really turning into such a big boy as well. He is so funny!! He says and does the cutest things. I am very glad that I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with him today. Matt is going to go to Ecuador on a mission trip at the end of October with my dad and my brother-in-law Scott. He is really looking forward to seeing everyone down there. They just finalized all of the dates and flight information. On a different note, Matt and I have had a very emotional week. As I stated in one of my previous blogs, we decided to start our fertility treatments again. As it turns out, the chemotherapy has affected Matt and his fertility. We originally went for help because I have problems. We are just trusting God to give us the desires of our heart because we know that we are not supposed to be done having children. Please pray that we will have clarity for the situation as far as what we should do and that we would have peace throughout the process. We have a doctors appointment on Friday to help give us options as far as what we are up against. Please continue to pray for baby Margaret Elizabeth Panzella. She is still in the NICU on a ventilator. She has definitely had her ups and down. Please pray for her family as well. It is very difficult being on a constant emotional roller coaster. Thank you for all of your support!

No comments: