Sunday, October 12, 2008

This week has been a really good week. Noah is well adjusted to his new preschool. He is making new friends. It is really adorable to hear him talk about "big boy" things. Logan is getting used to Noah being gone during the day. He enjoys his time with us individually. His personality is really starting to bloom. Noah and Matt went on a guy date this week to the movies. They had a great time. Noah felt so big and special. They went to the dollar theater to see Hollywood Chiwawa. I probably spelled that wrong. Sorry. They went all out and bought popcorn and a drink together. Logan and I hung out at my mom's house. My grandmother is in town this week and it is so nice to see her. She is a really special lady!! She has endured many things in her life and through all of the hardships she has glorified God in it all. I want to be like her when I grow up. I am definitely still a work in progress. We have our young marrieds group from church coming over tonight. I made brownies so we can have brownie sundae's. It is going to be the first time that any of our friends have seen our new house. On that note. I need to go get ready for everyone to come over. I will try to write sooner that I did this week. I am working Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday so no blogging then. Sorry.

No comments: