Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Matt trip...

I know I said I would email you sooner however, it is just now I have information to email you. remember I said in my previous blog that sometimes communication can be a bit challenging. So here goes. On Sunday the guys were at green camp all day and had several services at the church and I think maybe some in other places in other places too, I am not so sure. Again, I will be able to give lots of details when Matt gets home and can give them to me. They spent that night there and Monday morning they drove back to the city. I am not sure what they did during the day but I do know that they met with the pastor of the biggest church in Guayaquil call Centro Evangelico. I am sure I spelled it totally wrong. But anyways Matt gave his testimony about his cancer and what he has learned from it and how God has prepared us and provided for us throughout all of it. So after that meeting the guys went back to the Embassy to eat their dinner and the plan was to eat and go to the Heart of Titus meeting. In the middle of their dinner they got a call and it was Pastor Lore (the senior pastor of the big church) asking Matt and Tony to come preach at the church that night. That is a HUGE honor down there. You don't just get to go preach at that church. Anyways, 21 people got saved that we know of. God is so awesome!!! Today they went to the market place. Matt said they had a really good time. Tony left today to come back home. Matt, Scott, and my dad will return Thursday night. HALLELUJAH!!!!!! If I hear any more news I will keep you updated.

Please keep praying for my precious kids. They are still very sick. It is quite pitiful actually. One of these days I will post new pictures.

No comments: