Friday, November 7, 2008

Long time no blog...

Well as you can see I am a horrible blogger now that life is back to it's normal crazy routine. Matt is obviously back in town. One of these days I will have him do a blog to tell you about his trip. And one of these days I will take pictures of my kids and post them. Today I went with my sister to her ultrasound appointment. She is 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant. They are still having a boy. There is no denying that he is a "he". The baby looks like Jenny as a baby where as Reece looked like Scott from the beginning especially with the lips. You are probably asking yourself how can you tell from black and white photos? Well some were black and white and some were the 4D color photos. He has chubby cheeks too. It's crazy to think that something so precious and so wonderful would be in a woman's body and yet so many women disregard the precious gift of life that God has given them. I love watching or hearing his heart beat. I love watching or feeling him move. It is truly a miracle. But yet people don't view it as that. It really saddens me especially because there are people who would love and treasure those children but those children won't ever get that chance. Ok, I need to stop talking about this subject because it is making me really sad adn emotional. Anyways, it was a really cool experience to be with my sister and get to experience her pregnancy with her. Maybe one day we will get to do it to. I am now on facebook so if you want to contact me there that is a fast and easy way.

No comments: