Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jenny's shower...






Jenny had her shower yesterday and she was totally blessed. She received so many things that she needed it was awesome! Everything turned out beautiful!!! She was so pleased with the way everything looked and ran so smoothly. I was exhausted by the end of the day. After everyone left I helped Scott get their crib down from my parents attic and some other baby items. On Tuesday I am going to help her get everything together and try to look for a dresser for the baby. She needs a tall thin dresser or an armoir. Their house has no storage and space so organization is a MUST!! Reece is so excited about his little brother!! He loves to feel on Jenny's belly and talk to him. Yes he finally has a name but no I am not going to tell anyone. It feels good to be able to call him by name and bond with him more. I can't wait to meet him. Matt had our boys all day yesterday. They hung out at home and played outside all day. They went on a long neighborhood walk and found leaves, acorns, and saw all kinds of animals. My kids thought they were on a nature hunt. It was cute to hear them talk about their day when I got home. Anyways, to sum up, the shower went wonderful and Jenny felt honored, so the goal was accomplished and I was very pleased.

1 comment:

Thomas and Juli said...

Thanks for the pictures of the shower! I was sad I had to miss it and be there for Jenny. Sounds like everything is coming together for them as they get ready for this baby. Miss you all!