Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Upcoming baby shower...

Well as you know, my little sister is going to have a baby and yes he still has no name. I know... it is very frustrating to me too to keep calling him "boy" when I talk to him or about him, but what can I do? Anyways, my mom and I are giving her a baby shower this Saturday. I am really excited about it because with Reece, she wasn't exactly excited about the timing of her pregnancy and so with this one, she can really enjoy all of the things that you "do" when you are pregnant. Anyways, back to my story. So today I went to Publix to order her cake (yes I know I should have done it sooner, but life happened and I didn't.)and the lady there told me I was confusing and complicated and she couldn't help me. She told me to come back tomorrow and talk to the actual cake decorator and see if they could do what I wanted. She said they might be able to do it in time. AHHHH!!!!! The stress!!! So first thing in the morning I am marching my behind back down to Publix to talk with a decorator to see if it is possible. I even have a drawing of what I want. If not, I need to put plan B into action and find a cake decorator that will do it for me. Otherwise, I am up a creek. Yikes!!! I know it will all work out. Then I was on the phone tryng to get a hold of a person about the food for 45 minutes when I finally gave up and realized that today was one of those days that I was going to accomplish nothing, and I needed to be ok with that and enjoy my kids. The next 2 days they will be with our babysitter and I can completely focus on her shower. I did however get to put together her stroller for her that her volleyball team bought for her. That was so kind of them. Anyways, I will keep you posted on the shower drama. Jenny has another doctors appointment tomorrow. I will let you know how that goes.

No comments: