Friday, November 14, 2008

Preshower update...

The cake finally got ordered. I ran to 3 Michael's stores and 2 Joanne fabric stores only to realize that the cake topper that I was looking for was no longer in existence. So I bought ribbon and made my own. Actually my mom made it for me but none the less, it is now done and the cake will be ready by 9am tomorrow. The flowers are done and at my moms house. Her house is already decorated. The food is bought and ready. The gifts are wrapped, and the games are prepared. I finally feel like I have a handle on the situation. Tomorrow I just need to go to the grocery store and pick up the cake and the few last minute items and finish setting out the food. AHHHH, that is the sound of relief for the moment. Matt has the boys today. I am on my own so that I could finish everything. Yes, my house sounds quite and yes I am thoroughly enjoying it!!! I will blog again tomorrow and post pictures of the shower.

No comments: