Monday, October 6, 2008

We're all moved in...

That's right... we finally moved back into our house. All of our floors, baseboards, painting, and carpets are done. We have a new air conditioning unit inside and out. All of our clothes, dishes, and china are all clean. All of our bedding and furniture are clean. It is like a completely new house. I love it!!! Matt has been working so hard to get our house back in order. I am so grateful to have him. He is truly a wonderful husband!!

Well I guess I will catch you up on our life since I have not blogged in a while. Matt is still working on light duty at the fire department. He installs GPS monitors on all of the fire hydrants in the county. After work he has been diligently working on our home. Noah has entered his 3rd week of preschool. This week the letter that they are focusing on is the letter "B". They are also working on their shapes and numbers. Logan has enjoyed his one on one time with whomever is keeping him while Noah is in school. He is such a big boy. He is really talking well and trying to do "school" with Noah. I have been doing the same things as always. Working up a storm, taking care of my precious men, and trying to put our house back together. With that being said, I really want to thank my parents for allowing us... all of us, including Riley stay at their house for the last 3 1/2 weeks. You guys truly have blessed us and we will miss being at your house and enjoying your company. I love you so very much!!!!!

Update on baby Maggie... she was put in a step down unit of NICU. She is breathing on her own and eating breast milk. She had to go back on Morphine because she was having withdraws. Please continue to pray for her and her family. She will be 4 weeks old on Wednesday.

Thanks again for sharing our life with us. We truly appreciate your friendship!!

No comments: