Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's a BOY!!!

My sister is 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant and just found out she is having another boy. We are so happy!! No names yet though. Their oldest son Reece (who will be 5 in November) is so excited! He could hardly stand keeping that a secret until I got off work and got there so he could tell our whole family at once. It was great! Well that's our big news. Let's get caught up on the last few days. I have worked two 13.5 hour days, that of which I have been so busy I have only peed once during my shift, eaten while standing up for 5 minutes (but I guess that is better than no food at all right!) and now I am exhausted!!! Probably too much information for you. Sorry. Thursday I got home and Matt went out and the kids stayed up all night so I got only an 1.5 hours of sleep. As you can imagine, on Friday I was feeling pretty tired. After work last night, I came home and crashed...HARD. Then at 3am and 5am my work called begging for me to come in and work. Yeah, that did not happen today! Matt worked Friday for the funeral of the baby boy I told you about in my previous blog. He said it was beautiful! He said their was laughter and tears and that Camden was well remembered. It can be very difficult when you are in the middle of great trials to really believe in your heart that God did not forget about you or that He does have a plan for you and your life. I KNOW, I have had many moments like this when Matt was going through his cancer or when we were going through infertility treatments. But the truth of the matter is, we don't know what His plans are and we never will. However, God is ALWAYS there and He never forgets us or our loved one's, or the wants and desires of our hearts. It just might not be the right timing. So, on that note, I ask that you will please continue to pray for Camden's parents in their time of need as well as anyone else that you know is struggling with something they are dealing with.

No comments: