Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sorry about the delay in the posting. We have had a rather busy and emotional few days. I worked yesterday and so did Matt. One of Matt's firefighter coworkers lost their 5 month old baby boy to cancer yesterday morning. Matt has been busy trying to help Lt. Anthony Willis set up arrangements and assist the family with whatever they need. Their blog is http//camdensjourney.com if you want to be praying for their family I am sure it would be greatly appreciated. We both were exhausted after work as you can imagine so Matt fell right asleep. I got a text from my mother at 11pm telling me to turn on the news. So of course I did and I discovered that the kids I used to nanny for were taken from their mother's custody from their father, he was now in police custody, however, the kids were still missing. So I woke Matt up and we started praying. All that is to say that we did not sleep very much. This morning I had my kids because I was not working today. My grandmother watched them for about 2 hours while I got my hair cut. On the way to my appointment I talked to my friend (with the missing children) and she said that because of the news and every one's prayers, the police found the kids around 1230am. PRAISE GOD!!! They were unharmed. They had been missing for 61 days. Anyways, my hair looks great, I am very pleased with it. Matt continued to work with Lt. Willis on things for the Kibler family. When he got home we went to my parents and we ate pizza together and went swimming to wear everyone out. The goal is to get the boys in bed by 0830pm tonight. With that being said... I will try to write again tomorrow.

To the Lopez family in Ecuador: I am very glad that you guys follow my blog every day. We love you guys and miss you very much!! I will definitely try to write more often in the blog for you. Hugs and Kisses XOXOXO Praying for you guys! Love, Stacy and all of "my men"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!