Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sorry I have not blogged in a while. My technical support person (aka my cousin Angela) has been out of town and I have been having trouble with my blog site. I can't seem to down load any pictures or movies. She gets back in town tomorrow, so hopefully then I can post new updated one's for you.

I will save you all of the day to day boring details of our everyday lives and only tell you the interesting things that have been going on since I have last written you. Thursday night my parents and one of Matt's lieutenant's came over for dinner (Lt. Anthony Willis). I grilled out chicken, sweet potatoes, baked potatoes, and then I made carrots and broccoli. It was really good. They all hung out and talked until 945pm. We had a lot of fun. Friday night after work Matt and the boys picked me up and we went to the Orlando race track for a benefit for the baby I told you about in previous blogs... Camden Kibler's family. The fire department and their friends were trying to raise money to cover medical bills for their family. We had a great time. Saturday Matt's parents came over for the afternoon and then we went out to dinner with them. They offered to take the boys back to Clearwater with them for the night so we could have a night alone and we took them up on the offer. Shortly after they left, We decided to go to Clearwater Beach ourselves and get a room on the beach and hang out all day. So that is what we did. Today we enjoyed a beautiful day at the beach and hung out by the pool and ate entirely too much food. Around 0530pm we went back to Matt's parent's house and picked up the boys and came home. Now here we are. I work the next two days so I doubt I will blog again until Wednesday, but I promise I will as soon as I can. We leave Thursday for our vacation so expect more pictures soon!

No comments: