Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hallelujah!!!

I passed all of my tests!!! I feel so much better. I crammed until 1230am and then woke up early and studied more. It was like dejavu from nursing school. When I was done, I came home and took a nap because I have had this headache for a week now and I can't shake it. Keeping the hours I've been keeping probably has not helped either. Anyways, my nap felt great. Matt took a nap with me too. He said he had a remedy for my headache... if you know what I mean. When we woke up, we picked up the kids from Claudia's house and went to McDonald's. We got everyone a hot fudge sundae and took it to my mom's house so we could swim. (Yes, this one time they were allowed to eat desert before dinner.) We swam for about an hour and then we ate dinner. Matt thought he would try swimming and floating on a raft. Let's just say he concluded that he should wait a while before doing that again. My mom made London Broil and it was delicious! My nephew Reece was there with us. The kids had a great time playing together. About 9pm we put the boys to bed. They were totally worn out from today's activities. Now we are home. I have to work again tomorrow, bright and early. To be honest it is more like the butt crack of dawn that I have to wake up...430am to be exact. Matt has his post-op appointment in the morning with the surgeon. So far he is doing relatively well for being 2 week post-op. My mom is going to take him because he still cannot drive. Well I have to go and get ready for bed. I will write tomorrow and let you know how Matt's appointment went.

No comments: