Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Our weekend was jammed packed with lots of activity. On Friday I worked and Matt packed to go down to Clearwater Beach. His parents are out of town and allowed us to stay at their place for the weekend (kid free). We had a chance to visit with all of Matt's old friends from high school this weekend. It was great! Saturday we went out on Chris and Heidi Robinson's boat with Del Sable and his girlfriend Amanda. We went to an island and hung out all day. Even though I reapplied my lotion three times I got fried. Not good!! Definitely hurting today!! I am so upset with myself though. I am horrible at remembering to take pictures. I brought the camera with us so I could get some pictures and of course I still didn't get any. That night we went over to Chris and Heidi's house and hung out for about 40 minutes before we went to dinner. They just had a little baby boy they named Logan. He is 2 months old and just adorable. Then we went to the restaurant on the water at the sponge docks. We met up with Jeff and Heidi Lacy, Brad Toddle, Tim Sheridan along with Chris and Heidi. We had a great time getting together with everyone and hanging out. We can't wait until we can come back and bring the kids next time. Today Matt and I slept in and went out to breakfast together for his father's day. Then we went to Toy's R Us and Walmart. We had a lot of fun together. Like two kids in a candy store. When we got back to Matt's parents house we cleaned up, packed up, pottied the dog, and came home. The kids were so happy to see us. They are so adorable! I think they have grown since we have been gone. Matt thinks I am crazy. Noah was just talking up a storm just having a meaningful conversation with us about every little detail of his weekend and ours and Logan was trying to follow along. Logan and Noah both are 2 little brown bunnies. They are so tan I can hardly believe it. I think Logan's hair has gotten blonder and longer, which it needs a hair cut anyways, but still. I know, call me crazy... I guess that's why it is good to get a way every now and then so you have a chance to miss them and appreciate them and all of the chaos that comes with them. They are very worth every minute of it though!!! Happy Father's Day to all of you father's out there. I hope you have a very blessed day!

No comments: