Thursday, June 19, 2008

This morning the boys woke up so excited. They knew Reece was coming over and we would be doing something special. I was not feeling so wonderful when they woke us up. I think it was because I ate my lunch from the cafeteria grill at work yesterday. Matt took the kids downstairs and made them a bowl of cereal so I could sleep another 30 minutes to see if that would help, which I appreciated it. Once I woke up, we got ready, Reece came over and we went to Orange Lake Timeshares. It is over by station 32. They let us in to use their facilities because Matt is an Orange County Firefighter. We went on the lazy river, swam in the pool, and went on the beach and played in the sand. We had an awesome day! We were all completely worn out by the end of it. The boys were swimming under the water like fish. Even Logan! I was so proud of them! Noah and Logan are scheduled to start swimming lessons on Monday night. I thing they are going to be ahead of their class in some of the things they will be learning. That will be good for more reinforcement. I have to work again tomorrow and my sister will have the kids. Matt is going to have another day to himself to make more phone calls and get things done. Our home phone has not been working for a week now so that is on the top of his honey do list. We will post more later. Kids are crying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacie, I just wanted to thank you for keeping up on your blog. It really helps to keep Jamie and I connected :) We miss you both and hope to make it to Orlando soon!

~ Jenn Heuslein