Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sorry I didn't get a chance to write yesterday. We had a very busy day. We took the kids swimming at my mom's house in the morning and ate lunch there. When the kids woke up they went to Carmen Aker's house and played all night with her and Kendrish and then they spent the night. Matt and I went on a dinner train in Eustis through Mt. Dora to Lake Gem and back again. It took about 3 hours total. It was Gabe Butschek's (Matt's dad) 60th birthday get together. Matt's brother Scott and his girlfriend Michelle, Matt's parents Gabe and Janis, and Matt and I went. It was a fun evening together. When it was over we walked down to the lake and took pictures. Matt and I came home and had a lovely evening at home to ourselves.

This morning we slept in and then went to church. Carmen brought the kids to church so we got to see them there. After church we picked up lunch and came home. The boys ate really good then they went down for a nap. Lt. Marty Cyphers came over and brought us money that station 36 "A" shift raised for us. We had a nice visit with him for about 30 minutes. To all of the men on "A" shift, thank you so very much from the very bottom of our hearts. You don't understand how overwhelmed we were and what a huge blessing it was to receive a gift like that. Thank you!! Anyways, when he left, Matt and I took a great nap with the kids. (You must sleep when you can with kids.) Tonight we are going to go to my parents house later because the kids have to spend the night over there. Unfortunately, I have to go back to work tomorrow. I leave my house at 0545am and that is too early for everyone to get up. Since Matt can't drive or lift anything, my mom will take them to Claudia's tomorrow morning for me. Well I hear little pitter pattering feet upstairs so someone must be awake. Thank you again for everything everyone has done for us.

1 comment:

ufos florida said...

I have Fun with Noah and Loan ,,,,,they are so much fun.....
i love you

titi carmen