Friday, May 30, 2008

Ok, so I really need to give props for those people who go to school with children. This studying thing stinks anyways, but you throw kids into the mix and whew... it's a whole new world! I am really having a hard time trying to balance being a wife, mother, homemaker, friend and now a student (just for a week). I don't know how people do school on a full time basis with kids. I've got to hand it to them. I guess you can tell what I've been doing today.

We went and picked up more pain pills for Matt this morning. I guess he is having so much discomfort because he is young. They said that younger people have more intense pain receptors than older people because the older you get the duller the receptors get. (Matt say's "that means that Pat's pain receptors must be dead.- that's my dad.) He is doing really well though. Today he went out front and played baseball with the boys. I had my nephew Reece today so the boys loved it. They rode their bikes intermittently too. (Not Matt, just the kids.) They are so adorable. The big boys were trying to do their own thing and Logan was trying so hard to hang with them. After all, he is a big boy too. In case you haven't seen him, he weighs as much as my 3 year old. He will be a linebacker one day. Noah is tall and skinny. He will be a baseball player or a drummer. Anyways, we are doing really well today and I thank all of you for your continued support and prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!! I love Matt's comment about your dad :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, what are you talking about? I'm 52 years YOUNG with unfortunately great pain receptors.
Dad