Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy Day...

I finally took Matt to get his chest x-ray this morning. We don't know what it says until we have his post-op appointment on next Thursday. After that Matt and I got breakfast together and enjoyed our quiet morning without the kids. I cleaned up the house, did laundry, and studied more for my class next week. Matt went upstairs and got a nap. Our night was not very restful. Logan was up from 2-4am because he wanted to sleep in our bed and we wouldn't let him. Noah woke up about 4am because he wet the bed so we had to change him and change his bed sheets. Our house doesn't sleep very much. It's kind of a zoo. A good one though. Anyways, my sister Jenny came and picked me up around 1245 for her doctors appointment. She is pregnant again and I am SO EXCITED!!! Today, Noah (my oldest) told her she had 2 babies in her belly. A girl baby and a boy baby. We laughed because he is so cute. He really loves babies. (My sister is only 8 weeks pregnant.) Anyways, the doctors appointment went well and then we picked up all of the kids at Claudia's house. When I got home, Joyce and Lisa (dispatchers from the fire department) came over and made us dinner and ate it with us. They were so nice. Joyce brought us a yearbook of the fire department which was really cool. She also brought us food to put in our freezer for later. What an awesome idea! Lisa cooked a killer meal! We ate poppy chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and fruit. They left around 630pm after they cleaned up the kitchen. Isn't that sweet. I didn't know what to think. After they left, Matt realized that he didn't have enough pain pills to get him through the night so we went to my mom's house to get some pills we left there for when he stays over there. The boys were "choosing" to have a very disobedient day today (because life is all about the choices) so we came straight home and put them in the bath and then put them to bed. Noah went right down with no problem. Logan... well lets just say he's still battling it out with himself. I guess I should go tend to him. More tomorrow...

No comments: