Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This morning we woke up and it was a beautiful day out! Of course the only thing that would have made it even better would have been if we did not hear the neighbor's rooster crowing. Oh well! Our friend John came over today around 9am to hang out with Matt. They had a good time just visiting and cracking jokes about each other. Around 1130 I got a call from my friend Veronica from work and she told me she was in labor and wanted me to come and be there for her delivery and help her. I was so excited for her, so of course I went. I got to the hospital around noon and she delivered at 515pm. She was a champ! In the mean time, Matt toke a long nap and then he read a book until I got home. My mom had the boys so on my way home from the hospital I picked them up. They went swimming and ate pizza over there. When I got home, we all ate pizza that Linda Thompson bought us. After that the boys went for a bike ride around the neighborhood while Matt and I walked with them.They are so cute I can hardly stand it. (No I am not prejudice, they really are cute!) When we got home, Matt's dad Gabe was waiting in our driveway for us. He was in town on business so he decided to stop by for a visit. The boys were very surprised to see him. We had a lot of fun together. Of course the boys were totally wild and he loved every minute of it. Gabe helped me put the boys in bed and then he had to go back to his hotel and do more work. Matt is watching basketball now and relaxing. Which is good for him because I keep catching him trying to do things around the house. Anyways, I need to go and study more for my ACLS class next week. More updates later...

No comments: