Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 1 continued...

Around 230pm Matt's co-worker from A shift, Kevin Atkinson and his wife brought us dinner. We had a good visit with them, I just hope our dog didn't drive them crazy. All he wanted was to be pet constantly. Matt's parents came over around 330pm from Clearwater to hang out with us. It was the first day we had the kids back because they have been staying with my parents, so as you can imagine, things were kind of wild around here. The kids really missed Matt and I so they were really ecstatic to see us. My parents came over around 530pm and ate dinner with all of us. It was a fun evening. My parents left around 700 and Matt's parents left around 0830pm. We finally were able to get the kids calmed down and in bed for good. What a relief!! Now Matt can watch his basketball in peace and I can finish my blog. Anyways, it has been a great day and it feels good to have our family together again.

No comments: