Saturday, May 24, 2008



Today I went bright and early and signed the boys up for swimming lessons. They are fearless about swimming and they don't want to work with us in the pool so off they go to "swimming school". They are so cute! My mom took them swimming in her pool today to wear them out before nap time and they had a great time. We swam for about an hour and a half and at the end Logan swam over to my mom and she picked him up and he almost fell asleep on her. That's when I decided that it was time to get out, eat lunch, and go home for our nap. All of us needed one. Matt stayed home for the morning so he was happy when we returned home. He sneezed and said he felt like his sternum shifted. It hurt him very bad. He said he definitely doesn't want to do that again. We all slept for about and hour and a half. It was great!! All of the men are watching ratatouille. It is guy bonding. No girls allowed. Anyway, I will blog more later. I am going to do laundry while I have a chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great continued report on Matt! And yes those boys love to swim too. Man that is one beautiful woman holding Logan!