Sunday, May 25, 2008

Clarification...

I have heard many people say "I am afraid to call or come by because I don't want to be a bother." You are not a bother. If we don't want to talk, we won't answer the phone or we will tell you we don't want to hang out. Let's face it, you can only have so much stimulating conversations with toddler's (although what you do get, is usually pretty cute) and as for me, well he can talk to me anytime. Now that we are clear on that, I can move on to more important things.

Last night, the Poludniak's came over to hang out and eat dinner with us. All of the kids played outside for a while until it started raining. They left around 800pm and the bedtime routine began for the boys. Finally around 845pm (which is late for them) they were in bed and the house was quiet. We watched another movie and I folded laundry for the rest of the evening. Exciting stuff!!

Today we woke up and went to church. Matt even went too! He said he was tired of being in the house and he wanted to go see people. Everything was good until about 10 minutes into church, I felt something warm on my side where I was holding Logan. Low and behold what do I find, he peed on me. Lovely, just lovely I thought. So I took him to the nursery and changed his pullup and realized I had no extra pants for him, so he wore his skimpy's for the duration of the morning. Only kids can get away with that. I cleaned myself up and on with the day I went. Church was really thought provoking. We had a lot to talk about on our way home. When we got home, we ate our lunch and went down for a wonderful nap. Three hours later, here we are and you would think I never have fed my kids in their life. They are starving so I guess I need to feed them. Anyway, God is continually showing us how He loves us and wants to provide for us. It is awesome! Thank you for all of your prayers and willingness to help out in whatever we might need. We really appreciate it!

No comments: