Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day...



We had a wonderful fun-filled family day! I took the boys swimming at my parents house and my nephew Reece was there too. We swam all day! Scott (Matt's brother) brought Matt over around lunch time and we all grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs. After that I put all of the boys down for a nap and the adults hung out and talked for a while. At 400pm, my parents left to go to the airport. My dad is flying out to go to California for a week on business. When the kids woke up, they swam for again for about one hour then we went for a bike ride on the Apopka trail. (Can you tell I am trying to completely wear them out?) Anyway, when we got home we ate lasagna that the Grubb's made. It was delicious!! The boys finished watching the movie "The Incredible's" and now it is time for baths!! I am very excited about this because after that comes bed time and Matt and I can be alone at last!!


Matt is having a tough time with pain today. I would like to ask that you pray for him tonight that (1) he would not have pain when he sleeps; (2) that he would be able to get comfortable and sleep tonight. The pain woke him up this morning around 0630am and he has been struggling with it ever since. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We really appreciate it!!

No comments: