Monday, June 16, 2008

Today was a lazy day at home hanging out with the boys. Usually we try to go swimming or to the park or do something to expend some energy in the morning. However, the thought of being out in the sun was definitely not appealing to me. My belly and forehead hurt the most, but mainly my belly. Clothes rubbing on it just stings, much less a seat belt and kids jumping all over me. Oh well. So with that being said, we hung out and played with our inside toys and watched Nemo. After our nap it started pouring down rain so we rented Bambi and ate chicken nuggets for dinner. We had a lot of fun having a family night watching Bambi. Wow! What a difference between today's movies and yesterday's movies. It was cute though. I definitely had to find things to point out to them to keep their attention during the movie. We usually don't let our kids watch TV/movies all day. I promise. This was just a really weird day. Both Matt and I were very lazy today. I don't know what our problem was. Matt just left to go out with some guys tonight. I think they went to go eat wings at Gators and play darts. It is good for him to get out and enjoy guy time every now and then. It's kind of like sex. If he doesn't get it every now and then, he gets grumpy. (But don't we all!) Anyways, tomorrow will be a much busier day. I am going to have my nephew Reece (who is 4 years old) all day. The plan is to go to the park and ware all of the boys out so they will take a great nap. We still have not heard anything from the oncologist so hopefully we will know something this week as far as if Matt will have to undergo radiation or not. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and for us to know what we should do. Thanks!

No comments: